On 21.08.2004, at 12:47, Kargiotakis George wrote:

URL of mirror: http://ftp.uoi.gr/mirror/apache/
ftp://ftp.uoi.gr/mirror/apache/

Both are looking good and so I've added them. Thanks!

Cheers,
Erik

Country where the mirror is located: Greece
Contact email address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Update frequency: 3times/day
Approximate bandwidth: 22mbit
I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror: yes

For any further information please contact me.

--
Kargiotakis George            Network Operations Center
                              University of Ioannina, GREECE