On 01.09.2004, at 13:23, Laura Tallon wrote:

Please add www.mirror.ac.uk to the list of Apache.org mirrors.

* URL of mirror
http://www.mirror.ac.uk/mirror/ftp.apache.org/
ftp://ftp.mirror.ac.uk/sites/ftp.apache.org/

Both are basically looking good and are added as of now.

rsync://rsync.mirror.ac.uk/ftp.apache.org/

Cool, although we are not having the possibility to use this effectively right now we are planning to setup a system to use alternate rsync sites instead of rsync.apache.org in the near future.

* Update frequency
Daily

We'd prefer an update frequency between 2 and 4 times a day, so if this would be doable on your side that'd be great ;)

* Approximate bandwidth
1 Gb

* I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror (yes/no)
No

Although I couldn't spot any issues with your configuration, we'd definitely appreciate it if you could also display the accompanying HEADER.html/FOOTER.html pages. They sometimes provide very useful content to our users.

Anyway, thanks for your contribution!

Cheers,
Erik