On 02.09.2004, at 07:46, SWITCHmirror Admin wrote:

Hi

The following mirror replaces the currently listed
sunsite.cnlab-switch.ch (in fact it is just a new server and name)

http://mirror.switch.ch/mirror/apache/dist/
Switzerland
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
4 times per day
1 Gbit/s
Yes, I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror

Thank you for updating the list of mirrors.

Okay, updated your mirror with all the infos from your different mails :)

Just one glitch:
The effective mirror configuration, especially the AllowOverride directive is lacking the FileInfo option. You can see this when downloading .msi files, e.g. http://mirror.switch.ch/mirror/apache/dist/httpd/binaries/win32/ apache_1.3.29-win32-x86-src.msi

It doesn't get delivered with the correct Content-Type since the required AddType directive is not allowed in .htaccess files without 'AllowOverride FileInfo' set.

Can you please have another look at the recommended config (http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html) and fix this issue. Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Erik

Kind Regards
Thomas
Thomas Lenggenhager            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SWITCH         The Swiss Education & Research Network
Neumuehlequai 6                  Tel: +41 44 268 1520
CH-8001 Zurich, Switzerland      Fax: +41 44 268 1568