mirrors.publicshout.org @ Italy changed.

Il giorno 03/set/04, alle 15:46, Joshua Slive ha scritto:

Hello Apache mirrors,

We are in the process of trying to take some load off our main web machine and provide a more efficient, distributed infrastructure. As a step in that process, we now have a satellite rsync repository in Europe. We would therefore like to make the following request:

If your Apache mirror is in or near Europe, please change your rsync repository to rsync.eu.apache.org::apache-dist

The content is exactly the same as our main repository, and is updated hourly.

Non-European mirrors should also consider changing to use the new canonical name of our main rsync repository: rsync.apache.org::apache-dist. At the present time, this points to exactly the same location as www.apache.org::apache-dist, but we may choose to change the location in the future.

Recommended configuration details are, as always, available at
http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html

If you have any questions or problems, please address them to this list ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

Thanks for providing an Apache mirror!

Joshua Slive
Apache Software Foundation