Hey everybody-

The machine hosting this mirror has a new motherboard, CPU and RAM, and has been up and stable for a while now. I'd say we are back up and running.

Thanks,

                                                        -c

On Oct 6, 2004, at 6:22 PM, Todd A Green wrote:

The motherboard failed in the server along with some other issues. It has been replaced, but the new mobo is having problems with the memory in the machine. It is being worked on. Hopefully it'll be up in the next day or so.

Thanks,
Todd

Erik Abele wrote:
Hello,
this is just a brief note that we've discovered that the mirrors ftp://apache.cs.utah.edu/pub/apache.org/ and http://apache.cs.utah.edu/ were unreachable for nearly two days now. Additionally they were not updated for the last six days. Please fix these problems as soon as possible.
If you can restore your mirrors to a reliable and well-connected state, please let us know by replying directly to me or by posting to [EMAIL PROTECTED] We'll then abstain from removing them from our official list. Otherwise they will be removed in the next few days.
If there are any further questions, please let me or [EMAIL PROTECTED] know or have a look at http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html.
Thanks in advance,
Erik
- -