Joshua, and all affected users.

I would like to extend my apology to everyone that was affected by this, and
would like to assure you all it won't happen again.

It seems that by moving my RedHat mirror to the same box as the Apache
mirror, I didn't take into account, that my bash script used to do the
rsync, is the same script (for RH and Apache), and used the same .lock file.
My RedHat and Apache mirror scripts then used the same files, and every time
my RedHat mirror ran, it wrote the killed the Apache file, and my Apache
script didn't detect that the rsync session was running, and started a new
one.

Once again apologies for disrupting your connections, and hope my
explanation offers you all some resolution on the issue.

I do take full responsibility for this. Taking shortcuts is not the
acceptable, and I have been preaching this to my staff, and here I go and do
it :-(,

I do hope that if there is no objections our mirror status can be restored.

Regards

Wilhelm Lehmann