On 29.11.2004, at 13:57, Daniel Marjos wrote:

El Monday 29 November 2004 15:50, Joshua Slive escribió:

Joshua:
That seems I have a little crontab problem. I've rsync'd the mirror by hand
right now, and I'll check everything to make sure the syncing is done
automatically.

Just had another look and it appears that your mirror has not been updated since 02 Dec - besides that everything looks fine.

Cheers,
Erik