Hi everybody, I want to be part of this great software, but I want to start a
comunnity on my country, how can I talk with the developers of LibreOffice, I
asked before to Libreoffice Argentina, but they are not answering me, I want
to do this because Im starting to giving free training sponsored by the
government, the next 6 days I will finish and I will give Certificates to this
people, but I need a real sponsor or support by the Developers or the Managers
of this great software to make it more formally and giving 3 times on the year
this kind of Course.
We can do great and good things for the people.
Trust me

I will wait your answers.

Miguel Orellana Polo
Buena Fe - Los Rios - Ecuador
New Office Phone: 593 5 2951700 - 2951701 - 2951702 / ext. 102

NOTE: Please, If you call me, this people dont know to speak english, you can
ask for me, I am working now with a government office, and I want to harness
this work, thats the point I want to do this.

LanCenter
Seguridad Informática
Mi Servicio es mejorar tu servicio!
Buena Fe - Los Rios - Ecuador