Hi,

On Thu, 02 Mar 2023 at 22:30:06 +0800, Emmanuel Marquez wrote:
> Good day, I just want to have a follow-up regarding this matter.

Looks like your original mail didn't make it to the list.  At least
there is nothing from you in the archives nor the moderation queue.

> Our organization is currently hosting a LibreOffice TDF distribution,
> and we would like to request to be added to the mirror list for
> LibreOffice TDF.

Cool, but please follow instructions at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Infra/Mirroring#I_want_to_become_a_mirror%21
for the request.

>> Kindly provide us with the necessary steps and requirements to subscribe
>> to the mirror list.

See the “Mailing list” section of the aforementioned wiki page.

Cheers
--
Guilhem.