On 20.09.24 10:41, Christian Schulte wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am currently searching for way to enforce authentication for all mails
> sent from a domain the server is a mx for. For example:
>
> table domains { "domain.com", "domain.net", "domain.org" }
>
> action "local_mail" mbox
> action "outbound" relay
>
> match from domain <domains> !auth reject
>       ^^^^^^^^^^^ not supported

Replying to myself. Maybe OpenSMTPD could do this by default without any
configuration. It could just enforce by default that a mail sent from a
domain, for which it is a MX in DNS, needs to be transferred in a
session with some kind of authentication in effect - may that be by
certificate, user/password, whatever.

--
Christian