Would donations to the developers for ipv6 support in httpd(8) help for the
upcoming hack-a-thon? Or are all the developers going to be busy already?

I posted a couple days ago and there was some interest that I received
privately on making donations for this specifically, but I'm curious to know
if we should wait on that until post-hackathon.

If there's no point in trying to get funding for this (as it is too
monolithic/pointless/etc.) please let me know. There weren't *too* many
people who initially responded, so I'm not sure of the funds that can be
raised, but I did get more than 0, which was a surprise.

Thanks.

- Eric