Shawn Brand wrote:
My Name is Shawn,

 I have a fulll version Window XP Professional and it is bootable but when I
go into the BIOS it only gives the option to check the flooping then the hard
drive, then the CD Rom, but I need it to check the CD Rom first can you tell
me how to change boot sequence.  Can you help?

Shawn

Certainly.  Here is a list of simple steps:

1. Obtain a sturdy flat-head screwdriver. Insert into flooping, roughly.
2. Insert fresh battery into stun-gun. Discharge stun-gun on screwdriver.
3. Next, open the PC case and locate the hard drive.
4. Extract screwdriver from flooping and stab the hard drive, repeatedly. When the screwdriver penetrates the tough outer shell, leave it there and apply the stun-gun once more.
5. Extract screwdriver. Close case. Don't forget to reset your CMOS.
6. You should now be able to boot from the CD-ROM.