On Sun, May 08, 2005 at 11:10:38PM +0200, GV wrote:
> Now, the above should normally block all the traffic to my server - but it
> doesn't! Am I missing something here?
>
> Also, I followed the section "Packet Logging Through Syslog" in
> "http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/logging.html"; and created the so-called
> "pflog.txt" file but this remains empty! Is that correct?

silly question, but did you enable pf with either:

pfctl -e or with 'pf=YES' in /etc/rc.conf.local and reboot?

if you see:

  $ sudo pfctl -si | grep ^Status

then you didn't...

-j

--
"Peter: Look Lois, the two symbols of the Republican Party: an
 elephant, and a fat white guy who is threatened by change."