On Wed, May 11, 2005 at 04:05:22PM -0500, Ryan Corder wrote:

>   I was wondering where you purchased your Commel board/box from?  Did
> you get it straight from Commel or are they a purely OEM shop and you
> have to get it via a third party?  I noticed order numbers on their
> page, but no where to actually order one.

There's a local shop where I can get them from here in Tokyo for about
~ $600 USD.  They may be cheaper or more expensive elsewhere.  I would
try and contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] directly and ask if there is a
reseller in your area.  At the very worst case, I can send you one if
you are not having any luck.  I had sent some Zaurii (pl?) to some
developers in the past mainly to AU and the US.  Shipping from Tokyo
doesn't seem to be very expensive and the shipments usually arrive in
a week or two at the very most.  Anyone can contact me off list if they
have no other alternative.

Cheers,

Mark T. Uemura
OpenBSD Support Japan Inc.