Daniel Ouellet wrote:
Yeah, but my question was about compiling different flavors. This is because I'm dealing with an OpenBSD 3.0 machine. The search continues...

How could anyone have guess that as it wasn't in your question?

There is so much improvement from then, that it may be time to switch to 3.7...

Absolutely. I agree with you. However, at this time I have no choice. You're right. I forgot to specify I was using 3.0 in my previous email. Don't take me wrong, thank you for the help. I didn't mean it the way it "sounded".

rvb