Do you need every port on the mail server to be exposed to the internet?
that's how I originally interpreted your question. If you only need mail
server ports, then use the rdr statement, which you can again read about in
the pf.conf man page. Otherwise, you will need to alias another ip to your
obsd box and binat traffic destined to that address to your mail server.

--
Abe Al-Saleh
And then came the Apocolypse. It actually wasn't that