Manon Goo wrote:
Hi,

I have setup openbgp on two routers (Config below). I am connecting to
two uplink routers at my ISP.

My ISP Complains that one of the his sessions allways is idle. (He is
running a cisco
12000 IOS 12.0.something) and this is filling his logs.

Might this be because of the state of your carp interfaces? (carp1124 and carp1146)

From bgpd.conf(5):
depend on interface
  The neighbor session will be kept in state IDLE as long as
  interface reports no link.  For carp(4) interfaces, no link means
  that the interface is currently backup.  This is primarily in-
  tended to be used with carp(4) to reduce failover times.

  The state of the network interfaces on the system can be viewed
  using the show interfaces command to bgpctl(8).

.joel