Sandro wrote:
That's odd.  I have a 3905tx-m in my openbsd box, but it isn't doing
much, so that may be why it appears to work fine.  I have the same card
in FreeBSD boxes, and a few linux boxes and they perform great there.
Are there maybe tweaks involved on an openbsd platform that are
required?

Well, they're probably not as bad as some of the NE2000 clones. They were also probably relatively good cards in 1995 (or whenever they were released), but why stick with 1995 technology? Besides, Buy.com sells the 3c905c-tx-m for $40, and the Belkin F5D5005 (sk) for $27.