> > --On 31 May 2005 14:36 +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> >> Ping openbsd.org -> No route to host
> >> Traceroute * -> No route to host
> >
> > Assuming your routes, IP addresses and netmasks are set correctly, this
> > is almost certainly a firewall problem. OpenBSD responds 'no route to
> > host' if a packet won't pass because it's prohibited by PF. Look very
> > carefully at your pf.conf, make sure you 'log' on any block rules,
> > examine pflog with tcpdump while trying to send traffic, etc.
>
> They are correctly....

what makes you think the are? that several people (including me) said,
they couldn't see any obvious errors at the first glance?  I suggest again:
try with the smallest possible ruleset. If that works, add rules one by one
until it breaks. the smallest ruleset in your case would be the nat rule for
wifi and "pass all".

besides, do have have the clients behind xl0 full connectivity?

--knitti