This is what I did :
Did a fresh install of openbsd 3.7, installed ports and then installed the
msttcorefonts package. I then installed evolution from ports.
I set up X using twm and tried running evolution. Again, evolution crashed on
the second screen "Evolution Setup Assistant/Receiving Email". When I clicked
on the server type option, nothing was available other than "None". When I
tried clickiing it again, evolution crashed.
I deleted all related directories/files related to evolution and logged out.
As root, I then installed kde, logged in a regular user, started evolution and
the same thing happened.
I tried running evolution from konsole and the following is what appeared when
evolution crashed.
Any ideas/help?
Thanks,
Mike

-----

Older configuration files detected, upgrading...

--> Configuration files upgraded from version 1.0.

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Error setting owner on component
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent -- CORBA error

Waiting for component to die -- OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ShellComponent
(1)

[1]+  Done                    /usr/local/bin/evolution