Michael Shalayeff wrote:
actually 90% of the installer we have is just pushing "next".
everything has most common reasonable defaults.

The biggest problem with the installer that I've seen users have is configuring disk slices. It'd be nice if there were a default disk layout, but maybe that just makes new users read the docs.

so if it is really hard for you then perhaps you are just
retarded and need treatment w/ electricity and if that does
not help then perhaps should not use computers...

ECT is generally used for mood disorders, not mental retardation, but its usage may still be indicated in this case.