Sevan / Venture37 wrote:

I've just tried qemu + qemuX which seems to work well:
http://stegefin.free.fr/qemu/qemu.dmg
http://cordney.com/QemuX/

Same here. I finally have a functional ver. of OpenBSD 3.7 running on QEMU on my PowerBook. I was not happy, however, with the OpenBSD image that freeoszoo.org had - I had problems running pkg_add and a number of other things I wanted to test. Instead of investigating why, I simply did my own fresh install. I have put up a .gz img file of the 4g image at http://anywheretechnology.com/openbsd/openbsd37.img.gz if anyone is interested (it's about 145MB). The password for root is 0b$d (where 0 is a zero). I installed wget before making the compressed image. Otherwise, it is a vanilla 3.7 install. If I can ever take the time to figure out how to set up a torrent, I'll put that up, too.

steve

P.S. I finally gave up on Virtual PC. I found some work around sites, but to be honest, I don't have time to work on it if it doesn't work "out of the box" and QEMU does the job...