Hello,

I just wrote a nice theme for Blackbox, with [1] as the wallpaper and
colors of this image have a central place in theme, on my Debian box. But
I tried loading it on OpenBSD 3.7 laptop, I found out it didn't worked.
This was due to the fact that, it had been written for Blackbox 0.70,
while Blackbox 0.65 is in the ports. Now, converting the configfile would
be a pain in the butt, and Blackbox 0.70 isn't in the ports yet. So I was
wondering if anyone has succesfully patched and built version 0.70 of
Blackbox.

-Jasper

[1] https://https.openbsd.org/images/tshirt-23.gif

--
BSD is designed, Linux is grown; the choice is yours.