On 6/9/05, Stuart Henderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >> [..]

> >> What's this /tmp/? Surely you'd do better to start with the port...
> >
> > Not if the port is broken....
> > vsftpd2.0.2 does not work in OpenBSD 3.7, 2.0.3 works fine however.
>
> Even a broken port is likely easier to fix than starting from
> scratch... 2.0.3 is in -current ports, the only changes are distinfo
> and VERSION in Makefile, so building it under 3.7 shouldn't be
> difficult.

The solution, for me anyway, was to add the line #include
<sys/types.h> to my /usr/include/tcpd.h file. Once I did that make ran
fine. I've enabled tcpwrappers and SSL support and both appear to be
working nicely. The only problem remaining for me is that transfer
speeds are painfully slow. My 5MB test file transferred at only 13KB
in either direction. I have 1.5Mb/1.0Mb DSL at the house and 4Mb/4Mb
here at the office so I think its the crypto overhead. I'm looking
into a crypto card to see if that will improve performance.