I've got a problem with the new IWI driver for intel centrino chips. I
realize that it's not "supported", so I'm not hoping for developers'
help on the matter, but if anyone is running the chipset and has
advice, I'd be grateful.

I have a Gateway M275 laptop which has an Intel 2200BG chipset in it.
I installed OpenBSD 3.7 and downloaded the 2.3 version of the iwi
firmware package. Now when I get a DHCP address using dhclient, it
sets the address, then a moment later outputs a dmesg message:

iwi0: fatal error

and I cannot use the interface. I've looked in the archives, and
nothing there solves the problem. If anyone's run into this before,
please let me know.

Take care,
Marti

--