On 6/14/05, Matthew S Elmore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> http://www.openbsd.org/users.html
>
> is a good place to start looking
>
> James Harless wrote:
> > I know that several firewall vendors use various flavors of Linux as
> > the basis for their devices.  Are there any that use OpenBSD
> > similarly?  If so, which?  Any comments on the devices?  Links would
> > be appreciated.
> >

> > -James

http://www.openbsd.org/products.html

mentions some but please double check what is said there by following
the links provided there of

http://www.redhat.com/software/stronghold/

says

Stronghold Enterprise for Unix continues to be supported for existing
customers. Support will terminate on 31st December 2005.

There are a few other commercial vendors who migrated from OpenBSD to
Linux due to various reasons so if you get any names please check
their websites for the latest info

kind regards

Siju