This is probably because OpenBSD != NetBSD, and
I suspect grub is using whatever it's notion of a netbsd boot
block is. You probably have to fix grub somehow to use a current
OpenBSD boot block, as opposed to attempting to start a kernel
boot as if it were NetBSD. Ask them for a --type=openbsd option
would be a start.

        -Bob

* ikesan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-06-16 10:23]:
> Hellow.
>
> I'm gonna boot OpenBSD from GRUB in FD.
> The parameter is following.
>
>  root (hd2,0,a)
>  kernel --type=netbsd /bsd
>
> But unfortunately panic occured.
>
> Message is following.
>
>  panic: /boot too old: upgrade!
>
> This is first time that I installed OpenBSD in my PC (Athron CPU).
> And this PC contains some kind of OSs.
> So I usualy boot any OS from GRUB in FD.
>
> If version of OpenBSD 3.7 's boot parameter changed or parameter I set
> was wrong, please let me know correct thing.

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Bob Beck                                   Computing and Network Services
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                           University of Alberta
True Evil hides its real intentions in its street address.