based on my experience, Linux is not a good start for the beginners.
for tough systems/network admins its bad. learning unix shall always
start with OpenBSD as they can see the difference when try using Linux
as their alternative OS.

that was a very nice interview. Theo might encourage some other Linux
guys to start spending with OpenBSD for life ;-).

Sparc
Computer Security Professional (CSP) has no reason to lie... to
cheat... to steal... nor tolerate among those who do.