http://www.openbsd.org/security.html says that
OpenBSD 3.4 and earlier releases are not supported anymore. The following
paragraphs only list advisories issued while they were maintained;
these releases are likely to be affected by the advisories for more
recent releases.

Is the "3.4" in that quote correct, and if so, an I correct in
inferring that 3.5 _is_ still supported (i.e. that following 3.5-stable
would still get me all "critical to security/reliability" patches)?

[In contrast, http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq5.html#Flavors says
You will also note that in the above example, the 3.4-stable branch
came to an end with 3.6-release, and the 3.5-stable branch came to an
end with 3.7-release -- old releases are typically supported up to two
releases back.
]

ciao,

--
-- Jonathan Thornburg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Max-Planck-Institut fuer Gravitationsphysik (Albert-Einstein-Institut),