Is proxy ARP running by default on a typical BSD install? I am talking
about ARPS. The only traffic I can see coming into the box is ARP when
I do a network trace. As soon as I disable the customer, NAT returns
to normal as far as the entries are concerned. I enable the customer
and then I start increasing the table entries. I may be clueless, but
I thought BSD did not do Proxy ARP with the default install.

Let me know.

Aaron Leach
iProvo Network