Stephen Marley wrote:
On Sun, Jun 19, 2005 at 01:34:06PM +1000, Dave Harrison wrote:

I just upgraded my firewall to 3.7, but I've found my VPN is now not
working.  I keep seeing "NAT detected" messages, but both machines have
real IPs so it doesn't make sense.  The client machine is a 3.6 install,
and the server machine was a 3.4 machine which I used the media CD to
upgrade.  I've also checked out the latest src tree and recompiled both
the kernel and the binaries on the newly installed 3.7 machine, but same
problem persists.

I _have_ just found that if I allow port 4500 through on both machines, the VPN sets itself up correctly and works. But I don't want to use NAT-T ...

anyone got any ideas ? is this a simple conf problem ? help ?

Have you tried the -T option to isakmpd?

Seems like the option I want ... but I can't see it in the man page on either my 3.6 or 3.7 machines, and isakmpd won't accept -T as a flag on either machine.

Is that something that's only available in -current ?