So there is currently no driver working for OpenBSD that allows TV-out with a
ATI Mobility M3? I did look into the gatos program, and I got an error message
saying I needed an updated linux kernel. How do I go about using the ports copy
of gatos-bin? I extracted the ports file in the /home directory and went into
the gatos-bin directory and typed make, but it didn't work. Also, if gatos
would work, how would I configure it for video-out? Would it automatically
start with XFree, or would I have to start it with some command?