http://www.myfreebsd.com.br/static/raymond-20050604.html

> Thanks for pointing that out, Johan.
>
> Of course, ESR being a gun nut makes his opinion about software
> licensing irrelevant at best, and wrong at worst. I mean, who would want
> the terms of a license as oppressive as the GPL written on their
> foreheads with an automatic gun?

You know, I've often been accused of being unable to read, but to my
eyes it appears Raymond was positing that the GPL was not needed, and
that software should be released under a BSD license.

> (Jeez, what's wrong with you people...?)

So did you actually read the article, or just assumed you knew the
position ESR had taken?

jeff