Hello,

I installed amavisd and I'm using Postfix but since I am using the proxy_filter for amavisd, I can't use the REDIRECT keyword in /etc/postfix/relay_recipients.

I get the following error message:
Jun 21 16:47:22 inc_wall2 postfix/smtpd[24530]: warning: access table hash:/etc/postfix/relay_recipients: with smtpd_proxy_filter specified, action REDIRECT is unavailable

Is there a way to use both? I would like e-mails that go to, for example, [EMAIL PROTECTED] to actualy be redirected to [EMAIL PROTECTED] which actually does exist on the internal MS exchange server.

The only solution I could think of was to run two copies of postfix (on two different machines) and have one use amavisd/spamassassin and the second do the relay to the internal MS exchange server and relay_recipients.

Any suggestions, tips?
Thanks,
Tim