Thx for the reply but unfortunately it don't work.
In case of ftp-gateway, ftp client initiates with command "PASSERVE" our
gateway don't know and breaks the connection.
In case of ftp-proxy, which works only in non-interactive mode(autofetch),
attempt fails with "ftp: Error retrieving file". Unfortunately I can't get more
debugging info then with -d and -v parameters.