I've a question related to PF.

SpamD provides a trap. If somebody sends e-Mail to a e.g. special
mailadress this host will be added to a list.

Is there any spamtrap-like Mechanism for the pf?
E.g. more skilled "badguys" don't use `nmap -sS &target`.
Such guys will limit their scans to just a few ports (3-6).

But if I know that I don't provide e.g. Telnet couldn't the Telnetport be
a "Trapport"? An attacker who connects to that port gets blocked like
SpamD does it with spammers.

The question I've after reading all the Documentation (realy everything):
Is there such a mechanism?
I ask because I didn't noticed anything about such a system.

Kind regards,
Sebastian