Rogier Krieger wrote:

On 6/27/05, Matt Juszczak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is it possible to integrate LDAP into the system so that all
authentication is done via LDAP?

You may want to check out login_ldap from ports (sysutils/login_ldap)
which uses BSD auth present in OpenBSD. See how you like it and give
it a test run, especially before you decide to move things over.

Cheers,

Rogier

Two of my FreeBSD 5.4 machines are now crashing every 10-12 hours and there are no hardware problems. I can't even dump a core. It looks like I'm going to have to switch to something quick, and OpenBSD sounds like my best option. I'm going to test it on a devel box today and if it works I'm going to move the OS tomorrow on the mail server.

Where does OpenBSD keep its user configurations? /usr/local/etc/? Or does stuff stay in /etc?

Thanks,

Matt