On 3 Jul, 2005, at 12:39 PM, Frank Denis ((Jedi/Sector One)) wrote:

But I was more looking for a workstation, preferably based supporting socket AMD64. But in this area, every vendor seems to use nothing but Nforce or
Radeon chipsets.

Take a look at the BioStar iDeq 220K, which uses K8M800 and VT8237... looks like on-board SATA, LAN*, and sound are supported, but useable graphics might be
missing.

*: There seems to be a lot of talk about support for it, but it's not listed on i386.html or amd64.html that I can see. RTL81xx appears to be the designation for any kind of RealTek network chip, be it PCI or USB, ethernet or gigabit or
wireless, etc.
--
 Matthew Weigel
 unique&idempot.ent