On Wed, 6 Jul 2005 11:12:43 +0159 "Frank Denis \(Jedi/Sector One\)"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 05, 2005 at 05:44:01PM -0800, JR Dalrymple wrote:
> > I think if you used Opera for 5 days you'd find it better in EVERY
> > WAY POSSIBLE than Firefox... My 2 cents. I find page loads to be
> > much faster, and nav is 10x faster with gestures and keyboard
> > shortcuts.
>
>   Except that there is nothing like AdBlock, DOM Inspector, CSS
> editor and Developer Toolbar for Opera.

Way offtopic at this point, but have you actually tried opera?  It has
plenty of the features from those extensions built in, there are a few
adblock extensions for opera, and it also has tons of stuff firefox
either doesn't have, or does very poorly.  If you are using i386, opera
is definately a good option, especially if you do web development.

Adam