I hear you, I bought 2 rev.2 sk cards that perform nice, low interrupt load,
it seems that is the foremost quality of the cards, apart from the jumbo
frames. Then I ordered 10 more and I ended up with an unsupported rev.3 card
with a realtek chipset but it is still identified as a Linksys EG1032 in the
dmesg, I just noticed that you can actually see the realtek chip on the
picture of the card (in rev.3) on the outside of the shrink wrapped box.
 I would be happy to ship one to someone who feels like crafting a driver
for it.