On Fri, Jul 15, 2005 at 03:53:02PM -0400, Vivek Ayer wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering if anyone has gotten bit torrent (6881) as well as
> icecasting (8000) to work behind his/her openbsd firewall? What would
> I need to add in pf.conf? Thanks.

while this question was elready answered, noone pointed out that the
BitTorrent package installs a README.OpenBSD that explains this,
and has the pf rules you need, assuming that "his/her openbsd
firewall" is doing NAT.

it generally pays off to check the files installed by a port/
package, especially if one is called README.OpenBSD.

$ pkg_info -L packagename

to see the installed files.

--
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>