--On 16 July 2005 23:34 +0300, Kiraly Zoltan wrote:

I have two windows box which use X-Lite softphone, and each  box
connect to Asterisk using this softphone (X-Lite).

I call Phone number 2 from Windows box with phone number 1 and work.
But i don't hear my voice on Windows box with phone number "2" . Why ?
Any idea to help me ?

I think you have the wrong list, try here ->
<http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-users>

But... since * config is the same on each, and you're using the same software on both Windows boxes, look at any differences between them. Points especially worth consideration include any NAT or firewalls between the endpoints, and any 'personal firewalls' running on the Windows boxes.