matt lawless wrote:
On 7/17/05, Bruno Delbono <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
How does mozilla-firefox perform on OpenBSD? Are there any differences
in performance compared to Linux/Windows?

pkg/DESCR says that extensions don't work.  Has anyone had any luck
with changing that?

some do, at least on 1.01 (or whatever the default version on 3.7 is)

I have adblock, proxychanger & webdeveloper working (though some of
webdeveloper such as edit css, view javascript, view css lock firefox
up)

I haven't tried any others, I wasn't even aware it was an issue.

I have a self-compiled 1.0.2 or .3 running on 3.7 with some extensions, if I remember correctly I had to download the relevant .xpi and install it from disk, trying to install directly from web would hang firefox.