Hey,

Status report on the What the Hack event that takes place next week
in Netherlands: http://eurobsd.org/2005-WhatTheHack/

just a heads up, I visited the event grounds yesterday to drop off the
first load of drinks:

http://eurobsd.org/2005-WhatTheHack/images/tn/DSC03762.JPG.html

The buildup is starting, containers ("portacabins") are beeing placed,
the tent material, showers and toilets are beeing trucked in.

http://eurobsd.org/2005-WhatTheHack/images/tn/DSC03827.JPG.html

DECT phone people are already setting up and tonight the wifi people
take over their corner.

Our containers have been placed today and we will be putting up the
big tents this weekend. For that we need as many people as the more
hands, the lighter the work.

So, if you are around this weekend and want to help us, even if you
are not officially registered to participate in this event, please come
by, bring a few strong friends too.

Some things happen on Friday, some on Saturday, please check with the
info pages for up to date info:

http://wiki.whatthehack.org/index.php/Tent_Planning

For those who are still not sure if they want to come by, our village is
filling up at an alarming rate.

And who said BSD was dying? We already reserved 91 plots in our BSD graveyard!

Wim

PS: I already found another booth bunny at the BSD village, but still look
    for booth and bar slaves
    check http://eurobsd.org/2005-WhatTheHack/images/tn/DSC03842.JPG.html