Spruell, Darren-Perot wrote:
> From: Joe . [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> I agree with you completely and in a sane and rational world it would
>> happen just like that. Unfortunately I highly doubt we'll see any such
>> disclaimers though. I bet there are lots of people eager to defect and
>> it would definitely make things easier if such concepts were made
>> clear (maybe there could be a "Bad OS Refugee" page in the faq).
>
> http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq9.html#Introduction
>
> Read between the lines and that's what we have... ;)

Heh.  Glad to see someone caught some of the "between the lines" stuff
in there. :).  That was a hard article to rework, so hard to not just
say, "Get over yourself, your use of Linux makes you much an expert on
Unix as using Applesoft BASIC when you were ten makes you an expert on
programming"

There is just *no* way to explain just how wacked Linux looks to someone
who is having to go from OpenBSD to Linux for some stuff at work.  Wow.
  You'd swear it was written by an unorganized mob with no central
control or plan at all.  Oh, wait...

Nick.