Sorry,

but i found that code very ugly. This is just a personal feeling and i
cannot explain why!! do i seem crazy, probably i am.

I believe the code i saw was very poor design. But that's a personal
taste only and should not be under jugdment.

0) Functions return 1 for success and 0 for failure (i don't like that);
1) too many function call between the caller and the real funcionality;
2) function names are to big.

Do you have any other suggestions where i could download alternatives for rpc?

thanks.