>--- Ulrich Kahl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>b h schrieb:

Hi Ulrich

thanks for the answer.  Actually, I remember
originally seeing that msg now that I was reminded.
D'oh.  However, why is my daily insecurity script
still complaining about it on my one machine - how was
that problem still occur after following the
documented upgrade procedure?  In otherwords, what did
I miss updating that will prevent the daily script
from complaining about /etc/acpi?

and secondly, I still believe there is instructions
missing on the following-current page about adding
that device node.

thanks
http://mail.yahoo.com