I've installed the UW-IMAP package and placed the
correct start up lines in /etc/inetd.conf. I've gotten
this package to work correctly on past installations.

Whenever I try to connect using IMAP, I get the
following error:
Unable to load certificate from
/etc/ssl/certs/imapd.pem.

That's because that's not where that certificate is,
as per the instructions it's in /etc/ssl/imapd.pem.
Did the package change where to place the certs
without updating the documentation?

My sendmail installation is using TLS and that's where
my confCACERT_PATH/etc. varialbes point to. IMAP
doesn't read any of these from sendmail, does it?

-James
http://mail.yahoo.com