--On 27 July 2005 13:50 -0600, Bob Beck wrote:

        You really do not need to do this in spamd. Do it in pf.
table <nospamd> persist file "/etc/mail/nogreylist"

Been doing that for months, but it takes quite a while to add enough networks to be useful, and there's always another round the corner. I don't think I've seen any up-to-date 'greylisting whitelists' that include common-spool senders from /24 and smaller, but those are responsible for most excessive delays I've seen. (The other delays I see are usually shorter [2-4h or so], mostly from ISPs using Exim shunting delayed mail off to another host to shorten queues on their primary relays and not bothering to retry for a while).