Has anybody had any success with a D-Link DWL-G530 802.11g card in an
OpenBSD 3.7 box?

It's apparently an Atheros 5213 based (unless somebody has found
different with a newer rev) board. I've found a msg in the archives that
suggest the 5213 is compatible with the 5212 and this supported,
provided the card reports itself as a 5212-based card (which apparently
at least one other card does).

Having an external cabled antenna  is a significant consideration for
me, as my OBSD box is ina  rack, and remoting the antenna for my Access
Point is necessary to get any decent coverage. Any other .11g card
recommendations that meet this criteria welcome as well.

-Steve